kill yourself

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

pickselayy

90, male

kill yourself

from pickselayy on 12/29/2020 06:26 AM

GUYS, NOW I'VE MADE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT, You guys need listen to me, well guys, I DO NOT SAY THIS ON DISCORD, AND I DIDN'T LIED ABOUT MY AGE!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU JUST SAYING THAT? Pixele is using inspect element to edit my message and i do not fucking said this on discord, i didn't lied about my age, i'm 15 and i'm not underage anymore, I AM NOT LYING GUYS, This is fake and i do not said this on discord, it was trolls who is using inspect element to edit my message, i've blocked Pixele for using inspect element to edit my message and he makes a fake screenshot, sorry guys i was angry at Pixele because he uses inspect element to edit my message on discord. I SAID "i don't have bitview" and I DO NOT SAID "12" on Discord, I'm only 15, Why are you guys lying this, YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP LYING, I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, THE SCREENSHOT IS FAKE BECAUSE PIXELE USES INSPECT ELEMENT TO EDIT MY MESSAGE AND MAKES ME A ANGRY, I'M NOT LYING PLEASE, I SWEAR GUYS, I'M NOT UNDERAGE ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM 15 AND NOT 12, Please stop lying because you are saying this on discord, ALSO GUYS, DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY NAMED "PIXELE" BECAUSE HE IS MAKING LIES AND HE USES INSPECT ELEMENT TO EDIT MY MESSAGE ON DISCORD, PLEASE GUYS DO NOT TRUST PIXELE AND MY HATERS BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING LIES AND THEY ARE USING INSPECT ELEMENT TO EDIT MY MESSAGE, BLOCK THEM AND NEVER TRUST THEM THAT, I'm 15 and i'm not underage anymore (i'm not lying guys), i had decided to post this on DeviantArt and others social medias websites for now.

« Back to forum